Opera just released a new stable build. The focus on this new release are stability and usability changes. As always you can get the latest Opera version through the browser’s automatic update functionality or as a direct download option via the Opera website. The full changelog is available here.
Quick overview of the bigger changes
- The new Version is based on Chromium v64
- You can now reset the options you made, which basically means you can 'clean' your browser profile and reset it to the defaults
- You can enable running Flash on all sites without prior request in Settings (Preferences on macOS) > Websites > Flash.
- “Back to tab” button for video pop-out which means you get on an opened video tab a little button to switch back to the browser once you played a video
- Minor animation changes
- Click the tab to scroll feature, clicking on the main tab brings you back to the top, which can be useful on Twitter
- The compiler was changed to Clang, which can improve the overall browsing speed
- The EULA got changed, check the installer you see it is different from other versions
- The Opera browser supports wallpapers that you can manually set, the new browser version can pick up the current desktop background wallpaper.
[gallery ids=”2697,2698,2699,2700,2701,2702,2703” type=”slideshow” orderby=”rand”]